Equally Applied to All – just/fair, functional, common sense – some questions
It’s hard to live out this principle in relationships/families. People like different things and have different talents. And one person might be a better follower and the other a better leader.
- So how do you share resources in such a way that everyone is happy and supported?
- So the resources actually work for the group or couple?
- So the resources are renewable?
- Do you have a tally sheet?
- Or do you figure it’ll come out in the wash if y’all love each other?
- Do you have a buffer zone in case one member has a sudden or prolonged higher need?
- Is one person more responsible as the gatherer? One as the preparer?
- Or do you take turns?
- What do you do if a resource(s) is no longer available? Or lesser available?
- Is one member meant to leave the group/couple? And if so, how do you decide which member?
I guess one has to ask if there really is such a thing as true equality? Or am I asking for the wrong thing?