There’s a rumour going around (again?) – SARS Covid 2/COVID 19 vaccine types
For the past year we’ve been engaged in one of the biggest vaccine efficacy studies that has ever existed on planet earth. Many people have had their potential of getting the SARS -Covid 2 virus or Covid 19 greatly reduced. Many have had the severity of the disease Covid 19 reduced. From the age of 5 yrs old and up. Mostly in the first world though. So yes, people are still dying. But in order for you to die from the vaccine, you’d have to be a pretty rare bird. Have allergies to specific ingredients. Or specific delivery mechanisms. And with most of these people it’s already known they have these issues. But if you have a concern, you should be talking to your doctor. Not looking at Joe Rogan interviews. Especially not with doctors who have conflicts of interest.
I don’t usually do this, (but Canadian cities and border bridges are under siege cuzz there are just too many anti-vaxxers getting manipulated by larger purposes in this), but I’m going to close comments. There are links attached to credible sources. So if you have questions, please read further or again, talk to your doctor.
If you don’t trust the mRNA method, please use another type. It’s that simple.
- Inactivated or weakened virus vaccines, which use a form of the virus that has been inactivated or weakened so it doesn’t cause disease but still generates an immune response.
- Protein-based vaccines, which use harmless fragments of proteins or protein shells that mimic the COVID-19 virus to safely generate an immune response.
- Viral vector vaccines, which use a safe virus that cannot cause disease but serves as a platform to produce coronavirus proteins to generate an immune response.
- RNA and DNA vaccines, a cutting-edge approach that uses genetically engineered RNA or DNA to generate a protein that itself safely prompts an immune response.
……. LAV vaccines
Five vaccines that are recommended by WHO are produced using LAV (live attenuated vaccines) technology which are displayed in the table below:
- Tuberculosis (BCG),
- Oral Polio Vaccine,
- Yellow Fever.
….. subunit vaccines
The vaccines made by Johnson & Johnson, Moderna and Pfizer contain genetic instructions for the spike protein, and it’s up to the cells in our bodies to make the protein itself.
subunit vaccines (sometimes called acellular vaccines) contain purified pieces of it, which have been specially selected for their ability to stimulate immune cells. Because these fragments are incapable of causing disease, subunit vaccines are considered very safe. There are several types: protein subunit vaccines contain specific isolated proteins from viral or bacterial pathogens;
polysaccharide vaccines contain chains of sugar molecules
- Novax vaccine is a protein subunit type
(polysaccharides) found in the cell walls of some bacteria; conjugate subunit vaccines bind a polysaccharide chain to a carrier protein to try and boost the immune response. Only protein subunit vaccines are being developed against the virus that causes COVID-19.
No live components, so no risk of the vaccine triggering disease
Other subunit vaccines are already in widespread use. Examples include the
- hepatitis B and
- acellular pertussis vaccines (protein subunit),
- the pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (polysaccharide),
- and the MenACWY vaccine, which contains polysaccharides from the surface of four types of the bacteria which causes meningococcal disease joined to diphtheria or tetanus toxoid (conjugate subunit).
About COVID-19 viral vector-based vaccines
Two of the vaccines approved for use in Canada are viral vector-based vaccines:
- AstraZeneca Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine
These types of vaccines use a harmless virus (in this case, the adenovirus) as a delivery system. This vector virus is not the virus that causes COVID-19. You can’t get COVID-19 from the vaccine itself.
- Adenoviruses are viruses that cause the common cold.
There are many different types, including those that cause colds in humans and those that infect other species. Scientists have been using these viruses for decades to deliver the instructions for proteins.
further readings on adeno viruses
….. rNA/dNA vaccines
Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine. This type of vaccine uses genetically engineered mRNA to give your cells instructions for how to make the S protein found on the surface of the COVID-19 virus. After vaccination, your muscle cells begin making the S protein pieces and displaying them on cell surfaces. This causes your body to create antibodies. If you later become infected with the COVID-19 virus, these antibodies will fight the virus.
After delivering instructions, the mRNA is immediately broken down. It never enters the nucleus of your cells, where your DNA is kept. Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines use mRNA.
One of Canada’s best medical schools on VAERS ‘credibility’