Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 1:47 AM
Subject: Fwd: feminism humanism or equality
Sent: Sat, Feb 20, 2016 12:56 am
Subject: feminism humanism or equality
feminism, humanism or equality?
- I’m all about people having equal rights and protection under the law. I’m all about people not being bullied or harassed because they are not your idea or mine of normal. Or because you wish to make them your sexual target.
- I respect those who have fought and in some cases were maimed and/or died to improve the world for those following them. Who sought justice and peace above profit and rituals.
- I respect early religions that include the female and male divinity in their beliefs and hierarchy rather than simple patriarchal systems
- I want a world that protects the individual and the family, but not by homogenizing them.
- I want women to be equal and have our own voice.
- Yet I don’t believe that means hating men for what those in power created and few men profited from through history or any system.