Miranda of Kink
- You have the right to say NO, at any time, and have it honored.
- You have the right to clear, relevant, honest communication.
- You have the right to a safeword. If you do not have a safeword, one will be provided for you.
- You have the right to privacy and discretion. You are not required to provide personal information to anyone, except as required by the law of the land.
- You have the right to NOT be touched without your express consent. This right extends to your material property.
- You have the right to set realistic safety requirements prior to play, and expect them to be honored.
- You have the right to waive any or all of these rights, at any time, for any length of time.
- You have the duty to clearly, relevantly, and honestly communicate your resumption of any or all of these rights.
- You have the duty to accept that your partner has the same rights and duties as you.
- Do you understand these rights and duties as I have relayed them to you?